Thursday, November 12, 2015

Baked Parmesan Garlic Fries

I absolutely love to eat potatoes...almost any way they can be fixed! Growing up I always thought it was a treat to have 'home made french fries'.  My mom would peel and slice the potatoes and pull out the little Fry Daddy and fry them.  Oh my...they were delicious!!!  We eventually started baking them in the oven.  This is much easier in that we don't have to deal with hot oil - especially nice when you have babies running around!  Either way you cook them, they are delicious!!  I usually make mine with garlic and Parmesan, just for a little extra flavor,  However, you can make them with any flavor you desire, and the toppings are endless!!

I begin by peeling my potatoes.  If you wash yours thoroughly you can leave the peeling on if you prefer.  I then slice my potatoes to the desired thickness.  My husband prefers much thicker potatoes, similar to steak fries or potato wedges.  Once the potatoes are peeled and sliced I place them in a bowl.  I then lightly drizzle them with Olive Oil and add my seasonings.  I use Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, and Grated Parmesan.

Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet/stone.


This is just a glance of the fun that happens around me when I am cooking! :)  


Bake the potatoes at 425F, for approximately 20 minutes. Time will vary depending on the thickness of the potatoes.


You can top with bacon, cheese, onions, peppers, or even just eat them like they are!  Enjoy!  Let me know your thoughts or suggestions! I love those comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment