Tuesday, February 18, 2014

DIY Laundry Stain Remover

So, my beautiful little distraction tends to create stains on her cute little pink clothes!  And since little girls look much cuter in clean clothes, I had to find a great stain remover!  My Mom told me about a home made stain remover that she had found and tried and how wonderfully it worked!  It got out a stain that had been in a sweater for years!  So, I decided to try it, and I love it!  This is my second batch...

You will need:

Dish Detergent (I used Dawn)
Hydrogen Peroxide
Baking Soda
Small Container (I use a small canning jar)


Mix all ingredients in container and you are done!  How easy was that?  As the mixture sits the baking soda does seem to settle to the bottom.  I use a small spatula to stir the mixture before each use and then to apply it to the stained clothes.  I just keep the stain remover and the spatula right beside the washer!  I hope this works as well for you as it has for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment