Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Laundry Detergent

I know that I have previously posted a recipe for laundry Detergent, but I have been given a new one that is SO easy!!! (I'm honestly not sure where the recipe originated...)  It works great!  My Mom made me two gallons when we moved because I had to wash everything that we stored.  I have just made myself another gallon and it was so simple!

You will need:

1/4 c. Borax
1/3 c. Super Washing Soda
2 Tbsp. Dawn
Water
Sturdy Gallon Container (for liquids)

I filled the container about 1/4 full of HOT (really hot) water.  Then I added the Borax and Washing Soda.  Swirl the container around until the powders are dissolved.  After the powders are dissolved add the 2 Tbsp. of Dawn, and then fill the container with water (temperature does not matter).

You're Done!  Wasn't that easy!!

Use this just as you would any other liquid detergent!  It has worked great on baby clothes, my clothes, my husbands work clothes and everything else I have needed to wash over the last month!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment