Monday, November 9, 2015

Blogging...

So, in all honesty I never thought much about blogging...I always tell people I am not a grammar fanatic.  However, I find myself correcting people's facebook posts.  Seriously, I wish it would allow you to edit and fix other peoples grammar (although, some may say that about my grammar...)!  I also never considered myself a writer with much to say.  However, I stumbled into this very fun outlet for my busy busy mind, and I love it!!  I am not always the person who blogs on a regular basis.  In fact, you will find large gaps in my blogging (especially around the time of the birth of my children).  But, I do enjoy sitting down and putting my thoughts into words.

I don't see this as something that will make me rich.  Although, I wouldn't complain if it did! However, I have made a little bit of money by doing it!  I suppose I'm writing this to simply say, If you enjoy writing, you never know who will enjoy reading what you have to say about things, and hey, if you can make a couple dollars, then why not!   So, go write something and share it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment