Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pinterest Project of the Day - Day 6

Since I got married almost two years ago, I now live about an hour away from my parents.  So, in an effort to see them on a more regular basis during the summer (since the school year is crazy for us all) my Mom and I have been scrapbooking each Tuesday through the summer.  We would be at her house for a few weeks, and then at my house for a few weeks.  It has been wonderful!  I have completed the 2010 scrapbook (I had skipped 2008 and 2009 to get to the wedding year) except for the wedding (I can't find an album I like...), and I am halfway through 2008.  I hope to be finished with 2008 and 2009 by Christmas, so I will only be about two years behind in January 2013!  I love to look at other people's ideas for scrapbooking and I love to find ways to use one or two items to do the work of a lot more.  Today's project was to make flowers out of punches I already had in my scrapbook tote. My project was to use my large oval punch and some scrap paper to make a flower, I punched 5 ovals and used one of those little flowers and mini brads for the center!  I was very excited about how it turned out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment