Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pinterest Project of the Day - Day4

Today's Pinterest Project of the Day is not actually from Pinterest....However, I believe it will be on Pinterest soon.  I have to give full credit for this idea to my Dad.  I have always had difficulty storing my purses...I tried drawers, shelves, and everything I could think of, but nothing would work.  So, when I bought my first house a few years ago, my Dad had a brilliant idea!  My closet was a walk-in, with two walls of shelving and one empty wall.  He had the amazing idea of hanging a piece of pegboard on the empty wall and using that to hang my purses and tote bags.  It was the most amazing closet revelation ever!!!  So, today, my wonderful sweet loving husband and my brilliant father cut a piece of pegboard and hung it in my closet!!  I just hope the people that bought my first house understood why there was pegboard in the closet of the master bedroom of a single girl... :)   I used various sized pegs (from Lowe's) to hang the purses, and I also bought a couple baskets (that fit in the pegboard) to hold things like sunglasses.  I also use one peg to hang belts from!



If you have any amazing closet organization ideas please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment