Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pinterest Project of the Day - Day 14

Yesterday I spent the day in a minivan with my sister-n-law and her three children...so...didn't really do much of a project! :)  However, any day spent with family is wonderful!!  So, I thought I would show ya'll an old project that I did and had on back-up for such situations!  I have already talked about my closet and the pegboard to hang my purses (thanks Dad and Stephen).  I had been trouble storing my 'cute' winter boots and saw the neatest idea on Pinterest.   You take those foam pool noodles and cut them to size and stick them down in your boots.  So, I went to get some pool noodles...and could not find them!!!  But finally, after girls night with my best friend we were seeking shelter from a storm in Kroger and there were my pool noodles...ON SALE!!  Woohoo!!  I bought three, but only used two, and here is the finished product!  I am so pleased with this project, and it was SO easy!!



Put the pool noodle  in your boot
Mark the desired height with a marker
Cut with regular scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment