Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pinterest Project of the Day - Day 15

Amidst my time with family here in North Carolina I found time to work on a project for today!!  It has been a full day!  I did the first part of the project this morning, then we went to visit some family, ate lunch at Hardees, and spent some time in the pool!!  So, this afternoon I was able to finish my project for the most part.  I did have to make a stop at Wal-Mart to pick up the final detail!  I recently found a simple crochet pattern for a coffee cup cozy on Pinterest.  So, I figured that would be rather simple to make with the partial skein of yarn I brought with me!  The pattern recommends using cotton yarn, but I had acrylic and it worked just fine!!



If you are interested in making one of these, you can find the pattern at Ravelry for free!  Or, if you would like to purchase one, please check out my Etsy shop!!  As with my other products, this can be made in custom colors, just message me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment