Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pinterest Project of the Day - Day 16

Today I decided to do some baking!  It has been a few weeks since I made and decorated a cake and I was having the family over tonight, so it just felt right!  I looked through the cake ideas I had pinned and decided to do a golf theme cake.  Tonight I made it just as the picture showed it....white sides, grass on top, golf ball in the hole.  It turned out fine, but it just looked rather plain...so...I now have big plans for a redo with some special features!! :)  Now, I just need an event that I am supposed to bring a dessert to... :) 

Here is a picture of what I did tonight...I couldn't find a real golf ball and had to scramble to make something work (since I ate the cake that I cut out to make the hole!).



No comments:

Post a Comment