Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FREE - THIS SATURDAY!!!

So, today was a run around town and do errands kind of day.  Including standing in line 45 minutes waiting to order at Chick-fil-A (I think it is wonderful when someone stands up for what they believe in...wish more people would stand up for their beliefs)!  Therefore, I did not do any project in its entirety...However, I did do small parts of various projects! :)  Keep checking back to see some pretty neat things I've been working on!!   I did find an amazing coupon that I wanted to share.  This Saturday (August 4th) you can get a free quart of pain at your local Ace Hardware.  Simply print the coupon, fill it out, and take to your store! 

I will definitely be using this!  I have two projects in mind, so if I can get my sweet, thoughtful, loving, wonderful (just in case he reads this) husband to stay awake long enough after he gets off work, I will print a coupon for him too!  I am trying to do a few projects to give our house a little 'cheap' face lift and FREE paint will most certainly help with that!! We have a front door, hand rail, and 6 shutters that NEED paint!  Check back for pictures of how I use my free paint and please let me know how you use yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment