Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pinterest Project of the Day - Day 17

Today, I had a fun and busy day!!  I spent part of the day at Opry Mills with my family! That was the first time I have been since the flood - the mall looked very nice!  Before I left I finished crocheting all the flowers for an order of hair bows.  This evening, I put the hair bows together and also completed today's project!!  I decided to try and make one of those 'stay-put' bookmarks.  It was SO simple and very quick.  If you do not have any of the supplies on hand you can make this for less than $7 (and you will have enough materials to make more than one).  I didn't even get out the sewing machine for this! I simply hand sewed one end of the ribbon around a small hair tie, then folded over the edge of the other end and sewed it and added the button.  It was perfect!!  Usually the button side would go on the outside of the book, but for the sake of the picture you will see my bookmark on the inside!



Of course, if you don't want to make one, I'll be glad to do it for you!  Simply message me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment