Sunday, August 19, 2012

And so the School year begins...

It has been way too long since I have written anything and I have certainly missed blogging!!  However, a week of working to get my classroom ready and the first week of school proved to be exceptionally exhausting! Hopefully, I will soon get adjusted to my new schedule and get back to my creative fun!  :)  I have worked on a couple project and gathered supplies for some more...so stay tuned for some really neat ideas! I am realizing my projects may not happen daily through the school year, but hopefully I can manage a two or three projects a week (depending on what all is going on in First Grade).  Also, some of my projects may start to include some pretty great ideas I have pinned for my classroom! My paper tree is definitely going to make it to the blog...whenever I can remember to take a finished picture...as well as some other cute ideas!!

I did do some baking this weekend and made my first chocolate chip cookie cake!  We had fellowship dinner at church tonight, so this was my contribution!



I was so excited about how it turned out!  The cookie was soft (but done) all the way through and stayed that way!!  There was not much left after the dinner and now that it has been discovered at the house, I don't think there will be any left by tomorrow!  Check out Simply Sweet on Facebook if you are interested in seeing more of my cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment