Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Attn: Couponers!!

So, I was going through Wal-Mart this afternoon on a quick trip to get some things for school and ran across a clearance section in Office Supplies. I love Office Supplies!!  I noticed the Pop Up tape things were on clearance...I didn't get any, just noticed.

Then, after working in my classroom today, I went back to Wal-Mart (with my coupon book) to get groceries).  I had failed to research the sales, so I pulled my little Wal-Mart cart into a corner to browse through my coupons real quick and pulled a few I wanted to check on...as I was doing that I came across $1 off Pop Up Tape...hmmm.... So, after grabbing some free razors, cheap feminine products, and energy bars I headed back to office supplies...

 Sure enough, I saw:

Pop-Up Tape refill:  $0.75!!

Do the math? 

That's right!!

(Don't know how to turn this the right way...)

I made $0.25 for each one!!!  Woohoo!! I was so excited! I love to use this when wrapping gifts, but rarely buy it because regular tape is cheaper, and I prefer to take the cheapest (but still nice) way possible.


I did notice that a couple aisles over the same thing was listed at $1.97, but I double checked with the Wal-Mart person working that section, and they were truly $0.75.  So, find your coupon and go check your Wal-Mart!!


No comments:

Post a Comment