Saturday, September 15, 2012

Planning Ahead...

I finally realized I would be more likely to get my projects started and completed if I would plan ahead what projects I wanted to do each week!:)  So, here is a preview of some ideas I am hoping to try this week....I may not get to all of them, but I hope to get most of them finished!!  IF you have any ideas or suggestions...let me know!!

 
I have a gazillion hair ties and a plethora of yarn...so... :)

 
I got a Hobby Lobby gift card that I need to use....I was waiting for the stamping sets to go on sale, but have not seem them go on sale yet...so that 40% coupon will come in handy!!


My sweet husband is a tick magnet...so, we will hopefully find out if this works!!


I have a ton of newspapers (saving to make a pinata) so this should be easy....

I have already started this one and I will be posting about how it worked and if it did work...

No comments:

Post a Comment