Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Where do all the finished crafts go?

I have some very exciting news!!  A couple months ago I stopped by a little store in Cross Plains, TN called Cottontown Bears and Gifts.  It is a cute little store filled with all kinds of neat products.  While I was there, I casually asked the lady working the counter (who actually is the owner) if she ever sold products on commission from local crafters.  She said that she actually did sell a few things and for me to check back in a month or so. 

So, today, I went by her store again, carrying a tote bag full of dishrags, hair bows and scarves! She was very exciting about the products I had made and was also very excited to sell them in her store.  I left some dish rags there with her and have some scarves to make over the weekend!  How exciting! Simply Sweet by Cori products have made it to a store!!!  Of course, if you see any products you would like at Simply Sweet by Cori you can order them directly from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment