Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pinterest Project of the Day - Day 10

I have been in a crochet mood here lately!  After making the infinity scarf, and the 'One Hour Scarf' I decided to try one of my own.  I don't generally sit down for one hour and just crochet...if I sit down for that long it is because I am in church, or watching a movie with my husband.  So, I decided to make the 'One Movie Scarf'.  A scarf I can sit down and make while watching a movie.  It took me a couple tries to get it turn out how I wanted...here is what I came up with!


I used yellow and gray Red Heart yarn (about a 1/2 skein of each color), and crochet hook size 'P'.  Holding both strands together chain approximately 100 (or desired length), turn, double crochet in the third chain from the hood, double crochet across.  Turn and repeat until scarf is desired width.  I did 5 rows.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment