Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mini Lasagna!





I do my best to make a weekly menu each weekend for the following week.  I also do my best to have a variety of meals.  I try to include chicken, deer, pork and fish each week...which only covers 4 meals.  I am also working to try to make my meals healthier! 

While scrolling through my Cooking Board on Pinterest I ran across a recipe for 'mini' lasagna!  I thought...well, why not!  You can find the original recipe here. 

I (of course) modified this recipe! :)

You will need:
  • Marinara Sauce (I used the Wal-Mart brand 'pasta' sauce)
  • Ricotta Cheese (will be near the cottage cheese...learned that after walking through the whole grocery side of the store a couple times)
  • Shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Won Ton wraps (near the healthy stuff in the fresh produce section)
  • Deer mean (or meat of choice) - Optional
Spray your pan well.  Place one won ton wrapper in each muffin space.  Add a spoon full of marinara sauce, a spoon full of deer meat and a spoon of ricotta cheese.  I then placed another won ton wrapper on top of the ricotta cheese and sprinkled the very top with mozzarella (the original recipe added a full 2nd layer of everything). 

Bake at 375 for about 18 minutes and Enjoy!!! I served mine with a small Caesar salad and sweet tea!!


No comments:

Post a Comment